sabato 22 agosto 2009

I love YOU & goodbye


I just can't breathe without you My heart bleeds out sorrow  Would this scorn her of romance? I can't see your faces.
My heart turned black before I choke on the best of reasons, love's gone and never coming back
Can I frame your love in my head I wanna wake you up to shine I'll wake you up to shine
Don't you wish you could close your eyes & pretend but this suffocating memory just wont end.
You could have saved us Instead you erased us Now this love's gone wrong
With Your precious little impulse You fucking talk, now your left to silence
The universe is filled with different views; some are right and some are wrong.
It's hard to sort out until this screaming turns around. Just take the wheel and kill us both, wishing some day you'll be thinking
The universe is filled with different views some are right and some are wrong.
Take the wheel and kill us both. Don't you wish you could just close your eyes
& pretend that this suffocating memory dies

Just Die
Just Die
For you I would die!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento